To become a GRACE volunteer, please click the button above to join. After we have received your information, we will e-mail you with instructions on how to schedule an in-person orientation with our Director of Community Engagement.
Volunteering at GRACE is exciting, rewarding, and fulfilling. Our volunteers are a vital part of our success! We are a 24/7 facility, so no matter what time you have available, chances are we could use your help!
Interested in learning more about what it takes to be a GRACE Volunteer? Please see the video at the bottom of this page and download our handbook at the following link:
Interested in teaching a workshop or hosting an event? Download this document to learn more about scheduling your event in our Education & Training Building!
We currently need volunteers in the following areas:
- Welcome Center Desk Greeter
- Administrative Front Desk Greeter
- Evening Welcome Center Desk Greeter
- Donations Drive Organizers
- Workshop Instructors
- Help preparing and serving breakfast
- Help preparing and serving dinner
- Help sorting food donations (Friday afternoons)
- Housekeeping/Light Cleaning
- Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous Meeting facilitators
- Marketing/Public Relations
- Graphic Design
- Journalism/Help telling our story and the success stories of former guests
- Landscaping and Lawn care
- Recreational activity leaders
- Leaders of discussion/support groups
- Job Search helpers, Computer help
- Exercise/Yoga/Activity Instructors
- Class and Workshop Instructors
Looking for a group service project, company team building activity, or church mission? Our most immediate need is for groups to help purchase and/or prepare meals on nights we don’t have a dinner group scheduled. Please see our Meals page for more information and a calendar of our AVAILABLE MEALS HERE, and email volunteer@gracemarketplace.